Saturday, December 20, 2008

THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS!

I love Christmas! I especially love it now that we have a four year old in the family. Elise is so into all of the magic. She is into the Elves that get into mischief every night in her house and totally relying on Santa to arrive in a sleigh pulled by reindeer. Her little eyes are as big as saucers when she talks about it all. Every time I see her she tells me with great enthusiasm what the Elves have gotten into the night before! She is not so focused on the gifts as she is all of the wonder of the season.

I am on vacation next week so Melanie is taking her out of school so Greg and I can keep her with us. I know she is very excited and hyper so I have planned a lot of structured activities for her. She and I always do an art project and some cooking together so I have stocked up on lots of materials for that. I also got her a new movie (Horton Hears A Who).

My Mom arrives tomorrow and she and Elise are excited to see one another. My Mom is great with little ones so they should have fun.I just hope she has enough energy to keep up with Elise!

Greg and I wish all of our family and friends a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2009.

No comments: