Sunday, January 25, 2009

MY NEW FAVORITE PLACE

I found a place last night that is perfect for any chocolate lover. My family took me out for dinner at The Melting Pot. The first course was the next best thing to chocolate....melted cheese with garlic and seasonings in it. We were served cubed bread, vegetables and apple slices to dip in the cheese (yum)! Next came a choice of probably 6 different salads. Mine was spinich salad and it was GOOD. Then came the entree...it was filet mignon, teriyaki sirloin, shrimp, chicken, and salmon. We dipped that in a seasoned wine sauce. The best came last. We had smores chocolate that we dipped cheesecake, bananas, strawberries, pound cake, and marshmallows in. The entire meal was very special but I could have made a meal of the chocolate.....it was the best! The evening was a special time with my family and a very special meal. Thank you Greg, Melanie and Jamie.


2 comments:

Melanie said...

We had a great time!! :)

NesrstaFamily said...

That place looks so yummy! Maybe in a few months I will have to check it out. I think your blog looks wonderful, by the way. :)